- Peter was awesome and keeps his audience engaged! He has some pretty cool tricks up his sleeve and is very professional.
- Peter's shows are always a favorite for kids and adults of all ages! This is the second year my organization invited him for an event and all the guests LOVED him! I would definitely recommend hiring Peter for anyone wanting your guests to always leave happy and in awe.
- Peter Winch and Miss Direction were amazing at our radio station event. We had a live remote, and they entertained everyone especially the adults. There are so few magicians that can hold an audience like Peter Winch and Miss Direction can. If you really want magic for your business event, I don't think you can go wrong hiring Peter Winch and Miss Direction
- We hired Peter to provide entertainment at my 60th birthday party for a group of about 50 adults and children. Much to my surprise, they brought a sound system and mic, and played a great mix of music while we had lunch - this was an added bonus and really enhanced the party atmosphere. Peter invited the kids to come sit up front and he mesmerized them with his magic, and the adults alike! Peter was willing to meet my in advance of the party to check out the room and discuss the set up. He accepted a reasonable deposit to secure the date. On the day of the event, he was there setting up before we arrived, and all went just as planned. If you are looking for entertainment for adults, children, or a business group, Peter will provide an excellent performance that will be memorable for all!
- Peter will definitely leave your children and guests in awe! My organization has hired him for two years in a row and will definitely continue to do so. He has a way of ensuring that his audience is wow-ed!
- Our company co-hosted a dinner for our clients after a trade show. We hired Peter to walk around and perform magic with our guest as they had drinks and appetizers before our dinner. He was amazing and professional. We kept getting compliments all night from our guests. We will use Peter again. Our guest size was about 100 guest.
- I have personally seen The Magic of Peter Winch & Miss Direction show a couple of times and would recommend seeing it. It's a great stage show and would be great for any function or event, the show really captures the attention of all its viewers, of all ages.
- Amazing Magician! I definitely recommend him for your events. Very professional and experienced.
- Saw Mr. Peter at JFAD in Santa Ana, great around the kids! The tricks were encapsulating and the audience loved them.
- Where do I begin? Peter is literally magical! He and Miss Direction can draw in a crowd of any age- from 5 to 95! He is personable and easy to work with- I proudly hire him for multiple annual events at my venue! His magic is mesmerizing- specifically his disappearing act with Miss Direction! A crowd favorite is his magical rings... it brings tears to our audience's eyes, it's so beautiful. He can adapt to ANY event- tell him your audience and the vibe you want and he's got it nailed. Whether you're looking for an added touch to a corporate event, fundraiser, or even a wedding- Peter is your guy! He's also very supportive of nonprofits and charities- an all around great addition to any event!
- Peter was awesome! Everybody loved him and his show- adults and kids! He had a great personality and kept everybody entertained. Would definitely recommend to anyone.